RC Roofing can provide homeowners with a brand new roof, or can repair an existing one. Your home’s roof is an important investment that shields, and protects your family from the harsh elements. Finding the right roofing material for your home can seem difficult. RC Roofing can help you step by step, in order to determine what roofing material would be best for your home.
RC Roofing offers a wide array of roofing choices, as well as free estimates. After a severe weather storm, it is always best to have a professional inspect your roof. RC Roofing knows what to look for to fix and prevent future roof damages. Our roofers are trained professionals that use high quality materials, to ensure your roof lasts throughout years to come. Some of the roofing materials we supply include:
- Metal Roofs: These provide longevity, safety, and durability. Depending on the material used, some roofs can last a lifetime. Metal roofs are also rated quite well against fire, since they will not ignite into flames during a thunderstorm. Metal roofs are very durable, and can resist cracking, and do not need as much maintenance as other roofing materials.
- Synthetic Shingles: this type of shingles are a new, eco-friendly alternative to protect your home. Synthetic shingles are designed to withstand a hailstorm, and are rated a Class 4 which is the highest rating against impact damage.
- Clay/Concrete Tile: A great option to match your Spanish, Italian, or southwestern home is concrete or clay tile roofing. Clay, and concrete tile roofing require minimal maintenance, and have a very high lifespan.
- Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles can provide a home with a little more than a decade of protection. Asphalt shingles have been used by homeowners for over a century, and continue to be a popular option for their economical price. Asphalt shingles are manufactured in a variety of colors and patterns, that will surely match any home.
- Wood Shakes: Wood shakes provide a very natural look, while helping insulate your home’s attic. Wood shakes are a very green option and are 100% recyclable.
- Slate: Slate roofing is more commonly used on affluent homes. Slate roofing adds a very natural look, while providing longevity, and protection to your home. Slate is fire resistant, low maintenance, and is limited to the selection of colors found in nature.